Key books, articles, posts, etc. on developing and adjusting a startup’s business model and product(s).
- David Skok – Startup Killer: The Cost of Customer Acquisition
- OnStartups – Building it is not enough: 5 practical tips on customer acquisition
- Bostinno – The Anatomy of a Perfect Landing Page
- Unbounce – Landing Pages that Convert (Templates)
- GigaOm – What makes a free trial work, or not?
- An A List Apart – In Defense of Eye Candy
- Paul Graham – Do things that don’t scale.
- JDizzy – Top 10 Web UX/UI Peeves
Business Model & Metrics
- S3 Ventures – Operating Model Template
- Eric Ries – Book – The Lean Startup
- Saul Berman – Book – Not For Free: Revenue strategies for a new world
- Seth Levien – Pricing Models and the Freemium Myth
- Dave McClure – Startup Metrics for Pirates
- Quora – What is involved in a startup “scaling?”
- Mark Suster – Why Startups Need a Strategy
- Tomasz Tunguz – The 10 Most Important Financial Metrics for a Startup
- Mark Suster – What should you do with your crappy little services business?
- Jason Cohen – Positioning Against Competition